SEE THE NEXT LESSON HERE-
How to sew Haute Couture Fashion Dress DIY. Lesson 1.
“Premium Dress” is a detailed guide to the sewing techniques employed in the making of a fantastic dress by a famous Lebanese fashion designer – Krikor Jabotian.
Peculiar features of this corset dress:
• The pattern was purposely designed to keep the front and the back of the skirt whole instead of splitting them up by vertical princess seams.
• An additional princess seam on the front half of the lining ensures maximum tight fit in the waist.
• The neckline edge is treated in a completely new special technique.
• The dress features concealed side seams.
• The dress is made from three layers: lining, background fabric, and sequin overlay fabric.
• There is a blind zipper and concealed inner lacing.
• Ruffles are sewn on the see-through skirt in accordance with a complicated layout scheme.
• There is a 3D decorative ruffle piece on the shoulder of the dress.
• The bodice is draped.
• The dress is complemented with a decorative buckle and matching hair clips in the form of plastic suede flowers.
This course will teach you:
• How to customize the size of a corset dress pattern for your client.
• How to cut sequin fabric with minimum princess seams and achieve a tight fit in the waist.
• In what order to join the pieces to achieve the best results.
• How to sew curved princess seams neatly on “complicated” fabric (sequin fabric).
• How to treat necklines (a completely new technique).
• How to sew a lining worthy of a premium class garment.
• How to sew concealed lacing panels into the dress.
• How to sew a skirt from delicate mesh fabric and decorate it with a generous amount of ruffles in two different colors.
• How to cut ruffles from thin fabric.
• How to reinforce see-through mesh fabric for sewing ruffles on it.
• How to create additional accessories to complement the dress (a belt brooch and matching hair clips).
• How to make and color flowers from plastic suede.
• How to make your own flower and petal moulds for working with plastic suede.
You will find enclosed:
• Ready pattern of a bell-shaped slightly flared dress with a train sewn into the central back seam.
• Ready pattern of the top see-through skirt with a layout scheme for sewing on ruffles.
• Flower templates for plastic suede accessories.
• Swirl template for cutting decorative shoulder ruffles.
• Corset pattern, pattern adjustment calculations table, and ruffle layout scheme.
The purpose of this course is to help you master all technical know-how required for sewing the most sophisticated designer dresses!
Share this video:
Subcrcibe to my channel for more corset making tutorials:
Tutorials on how to make a corset:
Visit my website and subscribe for more useful free goods!
Sewing corsets is easy!
is an online portal where you can learn how to create fancy and elegant corset dresses.
I have developed my own course that is a one-of-a-kind practical guide to sewing marriage dresses or evening gowns of any degree of complexity — quick and easy.
It took me 25 years to go through all trials and errors and develop my own techniques and methods, and you have the opportunity of learning them for free starting today.
As soon as you fill in the form below, you will start receiving e-mails with tutorials presenting my unique sewing techniques and explaining you how to:
– create and alter corset patterns for any body type;
– sew a beautiful stylish and feminine corset with a comfortable fit in just a few steps;
– turn a ready garment into a true piece of art by means of decoration.
Today hundreds of my students all around the world not only create their own masterpieces but have managed to open their own bridal fashion salons and become successful dressmakers. They have realized their potential in their labor of love and achieved financial self-sufficiency.
I invite you to join the Corset Academy too. Benefit from my truly one-and-only corset technique that knows no equals in the world. Make friends and communicate with like-minded people, build up and promote your own profitable business. And most importantly: cheer yourself and the hearts of your clients or your loved ones with charming elegant dresses that help form ideal body silhouettes.
More from Wedding Invitation
Subscribe right now: Watch More: Do you panic when you open that envelope and it's a marriage invitation that says formal attire? …