The marriage Day Cinderella Doll by Mattel is shown fully deboxed. She is posed standing, supported by a Kaiser doll stand.
I received the marriage Day Cinderella Doll by Mattel from Amazon on February 4, 2015. She cost the MSRP of $24.99, which is about $10 less than the equivalent Disney Store doll. This doll has a much simplified outfit compared to the DS doll, but she does look very pretty. Her hairdo looks strange because it is lopsided. I tried to straighten it out, but was not very successful. Her head is much smaller than the one on the DS doll, and has a more realistic proportion to her body. She has stiff arms and legs. Her marriage ring is a tacky looking large yellow ornament with five balls arranged in a circle. It is a separate plastic piece that has a post that is driven through her hand. There is similar decoration on her shoes. The colors of the gown are muted compare to the DS gown, and the fabric is more flowy. The floral decoration in the bodice is just a plastic applique, rather than be printed on the cloth. The skirt is much less full, and is shorter, especially in the back. It is single layer satin, and there are no over or under skirts. The Mattel box has a much more impressive design than the Disney Store’s doll (which actually comes with the Prince in a marriage doll set), and is more easily reusable.
Disney Cinderella marriage Day Cinderella Doll
• A beloved fairy tale comes to life in Disney’s fresh Cinderella live action movie and this exquisite fashion doll celebrates the glorious occasion when she marries a dashing prince!
• Ella wears a white satin gown with romantic floral design on the bodice and skirt, sheer long sleeves, pleated waist, and a flowing drape
• Luxurious accessories include a golden tiara with multicolor gems, coordinating teardrop earrings and a large, regal marriage ring
• The breath-taking bride will delight girls, moms, collectors and fans of the movie
• A great gift for all Cinderella fans!
More from Wedding Gift
. . . screenshot of my video _____________________ A Hindu marriage is Vivaha or "Kalyanam" or "Madhuve"(Sanskrit: विवाह …