No one can doubt the fact that in everyone’s life, getting hitched to the loved one is the most momentous occasion. Hence, it’s normal for the bride and groom to go out of their way in making this day special. But for most people, rather than the marriage day, planning for it is much tricky.
Planning for the special day
• Make it official: It’s great news that you are getting married so why not spread the joy. 1st tell your parents and then your close relatives that you are getting married.
• Discuss with your partner: have discussions with your fiancé about the kind of ceremony you would like whether it’ll be a beach bash, a conventional dinner or ballroom sort of thing.
• Work out a budget: Before indulging in anything, make a budget. It’s easy to dream about a grand ceremony, but if you do not have the financial backing, everything will be a waste. These days, it’s rare that the bride will pay for the whole ceremony. So it’s necessary to verify from both families about the amount of money they are going to contribute.
• Prepare a guest list: Obviously, without guests, weddings will be pale. So make a guest list of everyone you would like to invite. Make a head count 1st and then prepare the list accordingly.
• Set a time: You may not have a definitive date but at least, you can sure of the month or the season when you want to get married. After fixing the month, narrow it down to a particular date and then make the necessary arrangements.
• Get a planner: If you are having difficulty arranging everything by yourself, get a planner. They will handle everything on your behalf from caterers to decorations to invitations.
• Find and book a venue: if you have already fixed a date, it’s time to book a venue. Fix a place that’s easily accessible from everywhere. You have to take your guests’ convenience as a top priority.
• Fix a photographer: One of the most important steps includes hiring a photographer for the marriage. He/she should be capable enough to meet your requirements while also respecting your privacy.
• Hire other vendors: Hire vendors like videographers, floweriest, musicians, decorators and caterers. Also, make sure that you fix their rate beforehand and they are on present on time in your ceremony.
There are several other planning that is required to complete a successful marriage ceremony. But it’s a happy day, so cherish it however it goes.
More from Wedding Invitation
Visit This card here: AVV459 This royal Indian invitation is designed in the rich combination of red and golden. The portrait style …